Friends of the Association of Castle Owners
What do I have to do to become a member of the Friends of the Association of Castle Owners?
- Please complete and submit the application form, which can be found on the website here, along with two letters of recommendation by existing members of the Association.
- Pay an annual fee of 2,000 CZK per person or 3,000 CZK per family (max 2 + 2)
What do I get by joining?
- Possibility to participate in the events of the Association of Castle Owners throughout the membership period (active calendar year)
- 50% discount on admission to historic sites belonging to the members of the Association of Castle Owners
- A badge and a membership card of the Friends of the Association of Castle Owners with its logo
- An electronic newsletter / Bulletin of the Association of Castle Owners (twice per year)
EVENTS CALENDAR 2018
January 16, 2018
Valdštejn Riding School in Prague
Guided tour of the exhibition titled “Archduke Ferdinand II Habsburg – Renaissance ruler and patron between Prague and Innstruck” at the National Gallery.
A guided tour of the exhibition for members and Friends will be carried out by the exhibition curator
Fee: 350 CZK / pers.
March 8 – 9, 2018
Prague 7 – Holešovice, Výstaviště (exhibition area)
Participation in the fair “Historic sights – Museums – Crafts”
Entrance is free of charge.
May 24 – 27, 2018
Individual castles and chateaux associated with the Association
“Our History / Your Heritage; – Days of private castles and historic houses“
This event is organized under the auspices of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 and is part of the Europe-wide initiative of the European Historic Houses Association.
50% discount on individual admission
A guided tour of the Strahov Monastery
Libor Šturc, curator of the Strahov collections, will show you around The Premonstratensian Strahov Monastery in Prague.
The tour will take guests to the monastery’s picture gallery, followed by a short concert at the Basilica of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, and on to a private tour of the Theological and Philosophical Hall of the Strahov Library and the monastery’s brewery.
Admission fee to be determined closer to date.
The Friends of the Association of Castle Owners reserves all rights to alter the program’s terms and conditions as necessary.